Friday, November 21, 2008

A blog, seriously??

With the help from a friend, here we are with our very own blog!! How fun is that!! As I have loved documenting our family's adoption journeys on journeytome, our life is so much more than our adoptions. Since journaling for our two youngest children, I realize what a disservice I have done to our other kids by not taking the time to journal as I should've. Keeping everyone posted about Gracie's condition was definitely the reason for the journal...and I have loved it so much, selfishly for our own remembering that I thought this makes so much sense.

You may be bored to tears, but perhaps we can share life along the way...our home is just so normal, yet at times, we are experiencing chaos as we live life with teenagers, a baby, and a couple in the middle.

2 comments:

Don and Be said...

We're waiting .......

~verna said...

Welcome to Blog Land! A fun and fascinating world. But mostly a place to share pictures and life's ups and downs.~v