Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


I am blessed!! Not only have I been blessed over and over and over and over and over again with five beautiful children to raise, I have the most amazing husband in the world. Mother's Day ROCKS...seriously. Not only did I get spoiled today, but also turned the big 4-0 this week and have been spoiled doubly. Truth be told...Curtis is actually the same on Mother's Day as the other 364 days of the year--he is so helpful around here, he is the greatest father to our kids, he showers me with kindness and good things each and every day...not just the second Sunday in May, but those other days that are just ordinary. He makes my life extraordinary!!

While I started this post a week ago, I'm finally getting back to it right now! I'm not sure how all of you bloggers can update so well and so often...seriously, I'm impressed. I check my email and my favorite blogs...add in a little facebook...by that time someone needs something or I need sleep!!

Curtis is popping some popcorn, we are closing our door, and having a little movie night at home!
See ya!
Gayle


1 comment:

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Praying for Gracie, my friend!
Robbie